Tuesday 27 May 2014

Freshware Break-Apart Chocolate Bar Silicone Mold

http://sweetnbake.com/freshware-cb-607br-break-apart-chocolate-bar-silicone-mold-brown-review/
Freshware Break-Apart Chocolate Bar Silicone Mold
I want to make my very own Chocolate bars! Yeah! Seems so fascinating, but the only equipment that I employed was the Ice molder at the fridge. I imagined it would be a excellent thought if I use it, but then I was so improper. I get so unhappy when I noticed the end result that my chocolate bars are not so agency and in form since I had a tough time eliminating the chocolate bars from the Ice molder. And now I'm so thankful that my pal advised me about this Freshware CB-607BR Split-Apart Chocolate Bar Silicone Mildew, Brown, This created my Chocolate bars excellent since it is Versatile and non-sticky, and the chocolate and candy pops out very easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment